Sunday, May 29, 2011

...

This music video was uploaded onto Youku 5 months ago, but it gained more attention from Chinese netizens when it appeared on CCTV a few days ago. It features a group of foreigners in Beijing rapping “A Beijing Love Song” (“给北京的情歌”).

Source:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/videos/feichang-fresh-a-beijing-love-song-appears-on-cctv.html

我们又来了
We’re back
非常非常非常fresh
Extremely extremely extremely fresh
大家都举手来
Everyone put up your hands
准备好了吗
Are you ready?

Chorus:
每到黎明听着你的声音来把我叫醒
Every morning I wake up to your voices
对这城市我是怀着十分激动的心情
I’m full of excitement towards this city
北京的灵魂氛围难以用语言来表达
Beijing’s spirit and atmosphere is difficult to describe in words
我会永远记得你请你别把我忘记呀
I will always remember you, please don’t forget me

羊肉串是我老伙伴儿
Yangrouchuanr [lamb skewer/kebab] is my old companion
我只天天跟美女聊天儿
I chat with beautiful women every day
北京烤鸭再来一块儿
Peking Duck, let’s have one more piece
特别喜欢的是北京话儿
I especially like the Beijing dialect/accent

朝阳区数你最牛比
Chaoyang District, you are the most niubi
海淀区我想更懂你
Haidian District, I want to learn more about you
我们之间的大秘密
The big secret between us
我觉得你倍了不起
I think you are so amazing

Chorus

每天在大学上上课
Every day attending class in the university
不管去哪骑自行车
Riding bicycles no matter where I go
燕京啤酒是忒好喝
Yanjing Beer is the best
在这的日子很快乐
My life here is very happy

在后海我玩得很high
At Houhai, I have a lot of fun
在工体我们都在fly
At the Beijing Workers Stadium we are all flying
靓妹认为我非常帅
Pretty girls think I am extremely handsome
我真是舍不得离开
I really can’t bear to leave

Chorus

一二三环不管什么地方
First, second, third ring, no matter where you are
一块唱这首歌 (大省点儿)
Let’s all sing this song (Louder)
四五六环不管什么地方
Fourth, fifth, sixth ring, no matter where you are
一块唱这着歌 (我听不见)
Let’s all sing this song
x2

Chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home