Wednesday, February 28, 2007


SHAM 69
"If The Kids Are United"
For once in my life I've got something to say I wanna say it now for now is today A love has been given so why not enjoy So let's all grab and let's all enjoy
If the kids are united then we'll never be divided If the kids are united then we'll never be divided
Just take a look around you What do you see Kids with feelings like you and me Understand him, he'll understand you For you are him, and he is you
If the kids are united then we'll never be divided If the kids are united then we'll never be divided If the kids are united then we'll never be divided If the kids are united then we'll never be divided
I don't want to be rejected I don't want to be denied Then its not my misfortune That I've opened up your eyes Freedom is given Speak how you feel I have no freedom How do you feel They can lie to my face But not to my heart If we all stand together It will just be the start
If the kids are united then we'll never be divided If the kids are united then we'll never be divided

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home